Start Date: Tuesday 21 September, 2021
End Date: Tuesday 30 November, 2021
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm Venue: Weekly via Zoom
The CCD Wollongong team are excited to invite you to Prayer Seminars, which will commence on Tuesday 21st September, and run weekly, 7pm – 8:30pm each Tuesday.
Each week a different presenter will lead us in a style of prayer that is meaningful to them. The seminar will include information, but also the opportunity to be led by an expert in the prayer experience.
You are welcome to come to any or all of the seminars. Registering for all of the seminars does not require you to attend every seminar. If you think that you will come to most of the seminars, please register for all seminars.
The first six prayer seminars are as follows:
- Tuesday 21st September Rachel Fleurant MGL on Centering Prayer
- Tuesday 28th September Peter Gilmore on Praying with the Holy Spirit
- Tuesday 5th October Frances Tilly on The Examen
- Tuesday 12th October Sr Sue Barker SGS on Introduction to Lectio Divina
- Tuesday 19th October Sr Magdalen Mather OSB on A Benedictine Path to Prayer
Due to current health restrictions, we will be meeting online via Zoom. Upon registration, you will receive a link to join the Zoom session. Please register below:
Please register before the day of the seminar, to ensure you receive your zoom link on time.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!