New COVID Directives | 10th May 2021
May 13, 2021
The NSW Premier has announced restrictions for parishes in the Macarthur and Illawarra from 5:00pm, Thursday 6 May 2021 until 12.01am, Monday 17 May 2021. [Amended on 10/05/21]
- Congregational singing remains prohibited in Places of Worship
- Masks must continue to be worn by congregants at Places of Worship.
People are not required to wear masks if they:
- are children aged 12 or under, or
- experience a physical or mental illness, condition or disability that makes wearing a fitted face covering unsuitable.
In addition, please take care to ensure that physical distancing, hygiene and record keeping practices continue in accordance with current directives. In particular please note that:
● The shaking of hands is still prohibited as a gesture at the sign of peace.
● Recording of those that attend Mass and other celebrations remains compulsory and records must be kept for 28 days.